Antitrust public choice(s)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Public Choice.
Volume (Year): 142 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100332
Antitrust; Public choice; Real business cycles; D72; L40; K21; E61;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nilssen, Tore, 1997.
"On the Consistency of Merger Policy,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 89-100, March.
- Bachmeier, Lance & Gaughan, Patrick & Swanson, Norman R., 2004.
"The volume of federal litigation and the macroeconomy,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 191-207, June.
- Lance Bachmeier & Patrick Gaughman Null & Norman R. Swanson, 2003. "The Volume of Federal Litigation and the Macroeconomy," Departmental Working Papers 200318, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Lance J. Bachmeier Patrick Gaughan & Norman R. Swanson, . "The Volume of Federal Litigation and the Macroeconomy," Working Papers 0209, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Ghosal, Vivek & Gallo, Joseph, 2001. "The cyclical behavior of the Department of Justice's antitrust enforcement activity," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 27-54, January.
- Tomaso Duso, 2005.
"Lobbying and regulation in a political economy: Evidence from the U.S. cellular industry,"
Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 251-276, March.
- Tomaso Duso, 2001. "Lobbying and Regulation in a Political Economy: Evidence from the US Cellular Industry," CIG Working Papers FS IV 01-03, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Robert W. Hahn & Paul C. Tetlock, 2008. "Has Economic Analysis Improved Regulatory Decisions?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 67-84, Winter.
- Michela Vecchi, 1999. "Real business cycle: a critical review," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(2), pages 159-172, January.
- Coate, Malcolm B & Higgins, Richard S & McChesney, Fred S, 1990. "Bureaucracy and Politics in FTC Merger Challenges," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 463-82, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.