Bureaucracy and Politics in FTC Merger Challenges
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph A. Clougherty, 2004. "Antitrust Holdup Source, Cross-National Institutional Variation, and Corporate Political Strategy Implications for Domestic Mergers in a Global Context," CIG Working Papers SP II 2004-09, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Robert Breunig & Flavio M. Menezes, 2008.
"An Empirical Investigation of the Mergers Decision Process in Australia,"
Discussion Papers Series
382, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Robert Breunig & Flavio M. Menezes & Kelvin Jui Keng Tan, 2012. "An Empirical Investigation of the Mergers Decision Process in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 88(283), pages 459-475, December.
- Jianfeng Wu & Sali Li & Zijie Li, 2013. "The contingent value of CEO political connections: A study on IPO performance in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 1087-1114, December.
- Michael Reksulak, 2010. "Antitrust public choice(s)," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 423-428, March.
- Russell Pittman, 2007.
"Consumer Surplus as the Appropriate Standard for Antitrust Enforcement,"
EAG Discussions Papers
200709, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Russ Pittman, 2007. "Consumer Surplus as the Appropriate Standard for Antitrust Enforcement," CPI Journal, Competition Policy International, vol. 3.
- Ghosal, Vivek & Gallo, Joseph, 2001. "The cyclical behavior of the Department of Justice's antitrust enforcement activity," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 27-54, January.
- Marcos Avalos & Rafael E. De Hoyos, 2008.
"An Empirical Analysis of Mexican Merger Policy,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 113-130, March.
- Mats Bergman & Malcolm Coate & Maria Jakobsson & Shawn Ulrick, 2010. "Comparing Merger Policies in the European Union and the United States," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 305-331, June.
- James Miller, 2010. "Public choice theory and antitrust policy: comment," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 407-408, March.
- Joseph A. Clougherty, 2003. "Industry Trade-Balance and Domestic Merger Policy: Some Empirical Evidence from the U.S," CIG Working Papers SP II 2003-19, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Mikhail Kouliavtsev, 2007. "Measuring the Extent of Structural Remedy in Section 7 Settlements: Was the US DOJ Successful in the 1990s?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Bougette, Patrice & Turolla, Stéphane, 2006.
"Merger Remedies at the European Commission: A Multinomial Logit Analysis,"
2461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrice Bougette & Stéphane Turolla, 2006. "Merger Remedies at the European Commission: A Multinomial Logit Analysis," Working Papers 06-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Feb 2008.
- Bonnie Harllee & Myungsup Kim & Michael Nieswiadomy, 2009. "Political influence on historical ESA listings by state: a count data analysis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 140(1), pages 21-42, July.
- Ghosal, Vivek, 2007. "Regime Shift in Antitrust," MPRA Paper 5460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nathan Strong & Alan Bollard & Michael Pickford, 2000. "Defining Market Dominance: A Study of Antitrust Decisions on Business Acquisitions in New Zealand," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 209-227, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.