A Link-Node Discrete-Time Dynamic Second Best Toll Pricing Model with a Relaxation Solution Algorithm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Networks and Spatial Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106607
Congestion pricing; Dynamic second best toll pricing; Dynamic user equilibrium; Relaxation algorithm;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arnott, R. & De Palma, A. & Lindseyt, R., 1995.
"Recent Developments in the Bottleneck Model,"
9523, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Ban, Xuegang (Jeff) & Liu, Henry X. & Ferris, Michael C. & Ran, Bin, 2008. "A link-node complementarity model and solution algorithm for dynamic user equilibria with exact flow propagations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 823-842, November.
- Liu, Louie Nan & McDonald, John F., 1999. "Economic efficiency of second-best congestion pricing schemes in urban highway systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 157-188, April.
- Wie, Byung-Wook & Tobin, Roger L., 1998. "Dynamic congestion pricing models for general traffic networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 313-327, June.
- Clegg, Janet & Smith, Mike & Xiang, Yanling & Yarrow, Robert, 2001. "Bilevel programming applied to optimising urban transportation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 41-70, January.
- Nie, Xiaojian & Zhang, H.M., 2005. "Delay-function-based link models: their properties and computational issues," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 729-751, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.