A Link-Node Discrete-Time Dynamic Second Best Toll Pricing Model with a Relaxation Solution Algorithm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Networks and Spatial Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106607
Congestion pricing; Dynamic second best toll pricing; Dynamic user equilibrium; Relaxation algorithm;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Arnott & Andre de Palma & Robin Lindsey, 1995.
"Recent Developments in the Bottleneck Model,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
305., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Liu, Louie Nan & McDonald, John F., 1999. "Economic efficiency of second-best congestion pricing schemes in urban highway systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 157-188, April.
- Wie, Byung-Wook & Tobin, Roger L., 1998. "Dynamic congestion pricing models for general traffic networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 313-327, June.
- Ban, Xuegang (Jeff) & Liu, Henry X. & Ferris, Michael C. & Ran, Bin, 2008. "A link-node complementarity model and solution algorithm for dynamic user equilibria with exact flow propagations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 823-842, November.
- Clegg, Janet & Smith, Mike & Xiang, Yanling & Yarrow, Robert, 2001. "Bilevel programming applied to optimising urban transportation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 41-70, January.
- Nie, Xiaojian & Zhang, H.M., 2005. "Delay-function-based link models: their properties and computational issues," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 729-751, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.