An econometric analysis of mobile services growth across regions of India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal NETNOMICS: Economic Research and Electronic Networking.
Volume (Year): 11 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102537
Diffusion processes; Gompertz model; Mobile services; Techno-economic modeling; Competition;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rouvinen, Petri, 2004.
"Diffusion of Digital Mobile Telephony: Are Developing Countries Different?,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rouvinen, Petri, 2006. "Diffusion of digital mobile telephony: Are developing countries different?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 46-63, February.
- Rouvinen, Petri, 2004. "Diffusion of Digital Mobile Telephony - Are Devoloping Countries Different?," Discussion Papers 901, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank, 2001.
"The diffusion of mobile telecommunications services in the European Union,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 577-588, March.
- Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank, 1999. "The Diffusion of Mobile Telecommunications Services in the European Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 2054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gruber, H. & Verboven, F.L., 1998. "The Diffusion of Mobile Telecommunications Services in the European Union," Discussion Paper 1998-138, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sridhar, Kala Seetharan & Sridhar, Varadharajan, 2007. "Telecommunications Infrastructure And Economic Growth: Evidence From Developing Countries," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(2), pages 37-56.
- Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Waverman, Leonard, 2000.
"Telecommunications Infrastructure And Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2399, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lars-Hendrik Roller & Leonard Waverman, 2001. "Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 909-923, September.
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Leonard Waverman, 1996. "Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach," CIG Working Papers FS IV 96-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Singh, Sanjay Kumar, 0. "The diffusion of mobile phones in India," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9-10), pages 642-651, October.
- Liikanen, Jukka & Stoneman, Paul & Toivanen, Otto, 2004. "Intergenerational effects in the diffusion of new technology: the case of mobile phones," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1137-1154, November.
- Jha, Raghbendra & Majumdar, Sumit K., 1999. "A matter of connections: OECD telecommunications sector productivity and the role of cellular technology diffusion," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 243-269, September.
- Ahn, Hyungtaik & Lee, Myeong-Ho, 1999. "An econometric analysis of the demand for access to mobile telephone networks," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 297-305, September.
- Minges, Michael, 1999. "Mobile cellular communications in the Southern African region," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 585-593, August.
- Madden, Gary G & Coble-Neal, Grant & Dalzell, Brian, 2004.
"A dynamic model of mobile telephony subscription incorporating a network effect,"
10829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madden, Gary & Coble-Neal, Grant & Dalzell, Brian, 2004. "A dynamic model of mobile telephony subscription incorporating a network effect," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 133-144, March.
- Sajal Ghosh & Rohit Prasad, 2012. "Telephone penetrations and economic growth: evidence from India," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 25-43, April.
- Ossi Pöllänen & Leo Bhebhe, 2011. "Efficient deployment of large mobile networks," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 115-132, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.