Counting your customers from an “always a share” perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Marketing Letters.
Volume (Year): 22 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100312
Customer base analysis; Pareto/NBD; BG/NBD; Customer attrition; Interrupted Poisson Process;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter S. Fader & Bruce G. S. Hardie & Ka Lok Lee, 2005. "“Counting Your Customers” the Easy Way: An Alternative to the Pareto/NBD Model," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 275-284, August.
- Eric T. Bradlow, 2009. "Statement from the Editor Regarding “‘Counting Your Customers' One by One: A Hierarchical Bayes Extension to the Pareto/NBD Model”," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(3), pages 554-554, 05-06.
- Teck-Hua Ho & Young-Hoon Park & Yong-Pin Zhou, 2006. "Incorporating Satisfaction into Customer Value Analysis: Optimal Investment in Lifetime Value," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(3), pages 260-277, 05-06.
- David C. Schmittlein & Donald G. Morrison & Richard Colombo, 1987. "Counting Your Customers: Who-Are They and What Will They Do Next?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Oded Netzer & James M. Lattin & V. Srinivasan, 2008. "A Hidden Markov Model of Customer Relationship Dynamics," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(2), pages 185-204, 03-04.
- David C. Schmittlein & Robert A. Peterson, 1994. "Customer Base Analysis: An Industrial Purchase Process Application," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(1), pages 41-67.
- Makoto Abe, 2009. "“Counting Your Customers” One by One: A Hierarchical Bayes Extension to the Pareto/NBD Model," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(3), pages 541-553, 05-06.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.