World Ranking of Real Estate Research: Recent Changes in School Competitiveness and Research Institutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics.
Volume (Year): 42 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102945
World ranking; Real estate research; School competitiveness; A10; A14; A20;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borokhovich, Kenneth A, et al, 1995. " Finance Research Productivity and Influence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1691-1717, December.
- Laband, David N & Piette, Michael J, 1994. "Favoritism versus Search for Good Papers: Empirical Evidence Regarding the Behavior of Journal Editors," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(1), pages 194-203, February.
- Kam C. Chan & William G. Hardin III & Kartono Liano & Zheng Yu, 2008. "The Internationalization of Real Estate Research," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 30(1), pages 91-124.
- Mehmet A. Ulubaşoğlu & Bharat R. Hazari, 2004. "Zipf's law strikes again: the case of tourism," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 459-472, August.
- Jin, Jang C & Yau, Louis, 1999. "Research Productivity of the Economics Profession in East Asia," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(4), pages 706-10, October.
- Richard Dusansky & Clayton J. Vernon, 1998. "Rankings of U.S. Economics Departments," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 157-170, Winter.
- Jin, Jang C. & Hong, Jin-Heon, 2008. "East Asian rankings of economics departments," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 74-82, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.