Comparing and Combining Two Approaches for Chance Constrained DEA
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Productivity Analysis.
Volume (Year): 26 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100296
Data envelopment analysis; Chance constraints; Production possibility set; Stochastic efficiency; Stochastic frontier estimation; C14; C61; D24;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Li, Susan X., 1998. "Stochastic models and variable returns to scales in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 532-548, February.
- Huang, Zhimin & Li, Susan X., 1996. "Dominance stochastic models in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 390-403, December.
- O. B. Olesen & N. C. Petersen, 1995. "Chance Constrained Efficiency Evaluation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(3), pages 442-457, March.
- Cooper, William W. & Deng, H. & Huang, Zhimin & Li, Susan X., 2004. "Chance constrained programming approaches to congestion in stochastic data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 487-501, June.
- William W. Cooper & Kyung Sam Park & Gang Yu, 1999. "IDEA and AR-IDEA: Models for Dealing with Imprecise Data in DEA," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(4), pages 597-607, April.
- Udhayakumar, A. & Charles, V. & Kumar, Mukesh, 2011. "Stochastic simulation based genetic algorithm for chance constrained data envelopment analysis problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 387-397, August.
- Bruni, M.E. & Conforti, D. & Beraldi, P. & Tundis, E., 2009. "Probabilistically constrained models for efficiency and dominance in DEA," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 219-228, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.