Economic Hardship and Family-to-Work Conflict: The Importance of Gender and Work Conditions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Family and Economic Issues.
Volume (Year): 32 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=104904
Economic hardship; Family-to-work conflict; Stressors; Job demands-resources model;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Scott Hall & Shelley MacDermid, 2009. "A Typology of Dual Earner Marriages Based on Work and Family Arrangements," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 215-225, September.
- Kathleen Malone & Susan Stewart & Jan Wilson & Peter Korsching, 2010. "Perceptions of Financial Well-Being among American Women in Diverse Families," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 63-81, March.
- Karla Damiano-Teixeira, 2006. "Managing Conflicting Roles: A Qualitative Study with Female Faculty Members," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 310-334, June.
- Leah Ruppanner, 2013. "Conflict Between Work and Family: An Investigation of Four Policy Measures," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 327-347, January.
- Lisa Morris, 2012. "Testing Respite Effect of Work on Stress Among Mothers of Children with Special Needs," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 24-40, March.
- José Giménez-Nadal & Miriam Marcén & Raquel Ortega, 2012. "Substitution and Presence Effects of Children on Mothers’ Adult Care Time," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 2-10, March.
- Krista Minnotte, 2012. "Family Structure, Gender, and the Work–Family Interface: Work-to-Family Conflict Among Single and Partnered Parents," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 95-107, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.