Economic Hardship and Family-to-Work Conflict: The Importance of Gender and Work Conditions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Family and Economic Issues.
Volume (Year): 32 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=104904
Economic hardship; Family-to-work conflict; Stressors; Job demands-resources model;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karla Damiano-Teixeira, 2006. "Managing Conflicting Roles: A Qualitative Study with Female Faculty Members," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 310-334, June.
- Scott Hall & Shelley MacDermid, 2009. "A Typology of Dual Earner Marriages Based on Work and Family Arrangements," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 215-225, September.
- Kathleen Malone & Susan Stewart & Jan Wilson & Peter Korsching, 2010. "Perceptions of Financial Well-Being among American Women in Diverse Families," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 63-81, March.
- Katrina Greene & Pamela Garner, 2012. "African American Mothers’ Disciplinary Responses: Associations with Family Background Characteristics, Maternal Childrearing Attitudes, and Child Manageability," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 400-409, December.
- Leah Ruppanner, 2013. "Conflict Between Work and Family: An Investigation of Four Policy Measures," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 327-347, January.
- Scott Adams & John Heywood & Laurie Miller, 2014. "Caregivers, firm policies and gender discrimination claims," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 359-377, June.
- Krista Minnotte, 2012. "Family Structure, Gender, and the Work–Family Interface: Work-to-Family Conflict Among Single and Partnered Parents," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 95-107, March.
- Aimee Prawitz & Julie Kalkowski & Judith Cohart, 2013. "Responses to Economic Pressure by Low-Income Families: Financial Distress and Hopefulness," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 29-40, March.
- Robert Tuttle & Michael Garr, 2012. "Shift Work and Work to Family Fit: Does Schedule Control Matter?," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 261-271, September.
- José Giménez-Nadal & Miriam Marcén & Raquel Ortega, 2012. "Substitution and Presence Effects of Children on Mothers’ Adult Care Time," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 2-10, March.
- Lisa Morris, 2012. "Testing Respite Effect of Work on Stress Among Mothers of Children with Special Needs," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 24-40, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.