Family Structure, Policy Shocks, and Family Business Adjustment Choices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Family and Economic Issues.
Volume (Year): 31 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=104904
Adaptation strategies; Family-business; Family farms; Tobacco buyout;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beach, Robert H. & Jones, Alison Snow & Tooze, Janet A., 2008. "Tobacco Farmer Interest and Success in Income Diversification," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(01), April.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Haddad, Lawrence & Hoddinott, John & Kanbur, Ravi, 1993.
"Unitary versus collective models of the household : time to shift theburden of proof?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1217, The World Bank.
- Alderman, H. & Chiappori, P.A. & Haddad, L., 1994. "Unitary versus Collective Models of the Household: Time to Shift the Burden of Proof?," DELTA Working Papers 94-17, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Alderman, Harold, et al, 1995. "Unitary versus Collective Models of the Household: Is It Time to Shift the Burden of Proof?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 10(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Marshall, Maria I. & Pushkarskaya, Helen N., 2008. "What Did They Do with the Money? An Analysis of Tobacco Buyout Recipientsâ€™ Expenditure Choices," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 26(2).
- Nancy Jianakoplos & Alexandra Bernasek, 2008. "Family Financial Risk Taking When the Wife Earns More," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 289-306, June.
- Cynthia Sanders & Shirley Porterfield, 2010. "The Ownership Society and Women: Exploring Female Householders’ Ability to Accumulate Assets," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 90-106, March.
- Gale, H. Frederick, Jr. & Foreman, Linda F. & Capehart, Thomas C., Jr., 2000. "Tobacco And The Economy: Farms, Jobs, And Communities," Agricultural Economics Reports 34007, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Selamah Abdullah Yusof & Jarita Duasa, 2010. "Household Decision-Making and Expenditure Patterns of Married Men and Women in Malaysia," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 371-381, September.
- Singh, Inderjit & Squire, Lyn & Strauss, John, 1986. "A Survey of Agricultural Household Models: Recent Findings and Policy Implications," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(1), pages 149-79, September.
- Bokusheva, Raushan & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2008. "Modelling Farms' Production Decisions Under Expenditure Constraints," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6641, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Beach, Robert H. & Richmond, David & Austin, David H. & Jones, Alison Snow, 2006. "How Will Tobacco Farmers Respond to the Quota Buyout? Findings from a Survey of North Carolina Tobacco Farmers," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35411, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kuo-Liang Chang & George Langelett & Andrew Waugh, 2011. "Health, Health Insurance, and Decision to Exit from Farming," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 356-372, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.