Developing Policies and Instruments for Sustainable Household Consumption: Irish Experiences and Futures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Consumer Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100283
Sustainable consumption; Governance; Ireland; Policy instruments;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mikael Klintman, 2009. "Participation in Green Consumer Policies: Deliberative Democracy under Wrong Conditions?," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 43-57, March.
- Doris Fuchs & Sylvia Lorek, 2005. "Sustainable Consumption Governance: A History of Promises and Failures," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 261-288, 09.
- John ThÃ¸gersen, 2005. "How May Consumer Policy Empower Consumers for Sustainable Lifestyles?," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 143-177, 06.
- Cherp, Aleg & George, Clive & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2004. "A Methodology for Assessing National Sustainable Development Strategies," Impact Assessment Research Centre (IARC) Working Papers 30577, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Aleg Cherp & Clive George & Colin Kirkpatrick, 2004. "A methodology for assessing national sustainable development strategies," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(6), pages 913-926, December.
- Cecilia Solér, 2012. "Conceptualizing Sustainably Produced Food for Promotional Purposes: A Sustainable Marketing Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 294-340, March.
- Marthe Austgulen, 2014. "Environmentally Sustainable Meat Consumption: An Analysis of the Norwegian Public Debate," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 45-66, March.
- Annu Markkula & Johanna Moisander, 2012. "Discursive Confusion over Sustainable Consumption: A Discursive Perspective on the Perplexity of Marketplace Knowledge," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 105-125, March.
- Eva Heiskanen & Oksana Mont & Kate Power, 2014. "A Map Is Not a Territoryâ€”Making Research More Helpful for Sustainable Consumption Policy," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 27-44, March.
- Ulf Schrader & John ThÃ¸gersen, 2011. "Putting Sustainable Consumption into Practice," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 3-8, March.
- Stefan Hoffmann & Katharina Hutter, 2012. "Carrotmob as a New Form of Ethical Consumption. The Nature of the Concept and Avenues for Future Research," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 215-236, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.