Not Roadmaps but Toolboxes: Analysing Pioneering National Programmes for Sustainable Consumption and Production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Consumer Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100283
Sustainable consumption and production; Policy programmes; Finland; Sweden; United Kingdom;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ali Bagheri & Peder Hjorth, 2007. "Planning for sustainable development: a paradigm shift towards a process-based approach," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 83-96.
- Aleg Cherp & Clive George & Colin Kirkpatrick, 2004. "A methodology for assessing national sustainable development strategies," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(6), pages 913-926, December.
- Lenore Newman, 2007. "The virtuous cycle: incremental changes and a process-based sustainable development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 267-274.
- John Thøgersen, 2005. "How May Consumer Policy Empower Consumers for Sustainable Lifestyles?," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 143-177, 06.
- Doris Fuchs & Sylvia Lorek, 2005. "Sustainable Consumption Governance: A History of Promises and Failures," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 261-288, 09.
- Cherp, Aleg & George, Clive & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2004. "A Methodology for Assessing National Sustainable Development Strategies," Impact Assessment Research Centre (IARC) Working Papers 30577, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Gill Seyfang, 2004. "Consuming Values and Contested Cultures: A Critical Analysis of the UK Strategy for Sustainable Consumption and Production," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 62(3), pages 323-338.
- Thomas Princen, 2003. "Principles for Sustainability: From Cooperation and Efficiency to Sufficiency," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 3(1), pages 33-50, 02.
- Jaroslaw Korpysa, 2013. "Buyer behaviour in the context of sustainable consumption policy pursued in Poland," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(Special 7), pages 702-713, November.
- Marthe Austgulen, 2014. "Environmentally Sustainable Meat Consumption: An Analysis of the Norwegian Public Debate," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 45-66, March.
- Eva Heiskanen & Oksana Mont & Kate Power, 2014. "A Map Is Not a Territory—Making Research More Helpful for Sustainable Consumption Policy," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 27-44, March.
- Ulf Schrader & John Thøgersen, 2011. "Putting Sustainable Consumption into Practice," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 3-8, March.
- Stefan Wahlen & Eva Heiskanen & Kristiina Aalto, 2012. "Endorsing Sustainable Food Consumption: Prospects from Public Catering," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 7-21, March.
- Annu Markkula & Johanna Moisander, 2012. "Discursive Confusion over Sustainable Consumption: A Discursive Perspective on the Perplexity of Marketplace Knowledge," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 105-125, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.