Women’s Self-Initiated Expatriation as a Career Option and Its Ethical Issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 95 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
self-initiated expatriate; gender; ethical theory; discrimination; justice; business leaders; career advancement; self-repatriation;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Domènec Melé, 2009. "Integrating Personalism into Virtue-Based Business Ethics: The Personalist and the Common Good Principles," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 227-244, August.
- Suutari, Vesa & Brewster, Chris, 2000. "Making their own way: international experience through self-initiated foreign assignments," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 417-436, January.
- Brown, Richard P. C. & Connell, John, 2004. "The migration of doctors and nurses from South Pacific Island Nations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(11), pages 2193-2210, June.
- Dumont, Jean-Christophe & Martin, John P. & Spielvogel, Gilles, 2007. "Women on the Move: The Neglected Gender Dimension of the Brain Drain," IZA Discussion Papers 2920, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Messick, 2009. "What can Psychology Tell us About Business Ethics?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(1), pages 73-80, May.
- repec:eso:journl:v:32:y:2001:i:1:p:1-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tharenou, Phyllis, 2008. "Disruptive decisions to leave home: Gender and family differences in expatriation choices," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 183-200, March.
- Daniel Palmer, 2009. "Business Leadership: Three Levels of Ethical Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 525-536, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.