Role Conflict, Mindfulness, and Organizational Ethics in an Education-Based Healthcare Institution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 94 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
role conflict; mindfulness; ethical values; ethics codes;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jackson, Susan E. & Schuler, Randall S., 1985. "A meta-analysis and conceptual critique of research on role ambiguity and role conflict in work settings," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 16-78, August.
- Baker, Thomas L. & Hunt, Tammy G. & Andrews, Martha C., 2006. "Promoting ethical behavior and organizational citizenship behaviors: The influence of corporate ethical values," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 849-857, July.
- Kelly Martin & Jean Johnson, 2008. "A Framework for Ethical Conformity in Marketing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 103-109, June.
- GÃ¶ran Svensson & Greg Wood, 2008. "A Model of Business Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 303-322, February.
- Lynn Godkin & Seth Allcorn, 2011. "Organizational Resistance to Destructive Narcissistic Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(4), pages 559-570, December.
- Catherine Marsh, 2013. "Business Executives’ Perceptions of Ethical Leadership and Its Development," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 565-582, May.
- Raj Agnihotri & Adam Rapp & Prabakar Kothandaraman & Rakesh Singh, 2012. "An Emotion-Based Model of Salesperson Ethical Behaviors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(2), pages 243-257, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.