Ethics Programs, Perceived Corporate Social Responsibility and Job Satisfaction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 77 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
corporate social responsibility; job satisfaction; organizational ethics;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance,"
Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics
0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006. "Corporate social responsibility and economic performance," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- JS Armstrong & Terry Overton, 2005. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," General Economics and Teaching 0502044, EconWPA.
- Commons, John R., 1931. "Institutional Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 21, pages 648-657.
- Koonmee, Kalayanee & Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Virakul, Busaya & Lee, Dong-Jin, 2010. "Ethics institutionalization, quality of work life, and employee job-related outcomes: A survey of human resource managers in Thailand," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 20-26, January.
- Shuili Du & CB Bhattacharya & Sankar Sen, 2013. "Corporate social responsibility, multi-faceted job-products, and employee outcomes," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-13-07, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Johan Graafland & Corrie Mazereeuw-Van der Duijn Schouten, 2012. "Motives for Corporate Social Responsibility," De Economist, Springer, vol. 160(4), pages 377-396, December.
- Goebel, Philipp & Reuter, Carsten & Pibernik, Richard & Sichtmann, Christina, 2012. "The influence of ethical culture on supplier selection in the context of sustainable sourcing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 7-17.
- Kaptein, S.P., 2009. "From Symbolic to Substantive Documents: When Business Codes of Ethics Impact Unethical Behavior in the Workplace," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-021-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Jonathan Doh & Stephen Stumpf & Walter Tymon, 2011. "Responsible Leadership Helps Retain Talent in India," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 85-100, January.
- S. Hansen & Benjamin Dunford & Alan Boss & R. Boss & Ingo Angermeier, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility and the Benefits of Employee Trust: A Cross-Disciplinary Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 29-45, August.
- Lee, Eun Mi & Park, Seong-Yeon & Lee, Hyun Jung, 2013. "Employee perception of CSR activities: Its antecedents and consequences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1716-1724.
- Emiliano Di Carlo & Silvia Testarmata, 2012. "Recognizing and Managing Conflicts of Interest: the Case of Italian Listed Companies," DSI Essays Series, DSI - Dipartimento di Studi sull'Impresa, vol. 20.
- Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Lee, Dong-Jin, 2010. "Is small business better than big business for marketing managers?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 418-423, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.