Keeping Ethical Investment Ethical: Regulatory Issues for Investing for Sustainability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 87 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
financial markets; ethical investment; socially responsible investment; sustainable development; environmental law;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bert Scholtens, 2005. "What drives socially responsible investment? The case of the Netherlands," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 129-137.
- Guercio, Diane Del & Hawkins, Jennifer, 1999. "The motivation and impact of pension fund activism," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 293-340, June.
- Tarp, Finn, 2006.
"Aid and Development,"
13171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daly, Herman E., 1992. "Allocation, distribution, and scale: towards an economics that is efficient, just, and sustainable," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 185-193, December.
- N. Eccles & S. Viviers, 2011. "The Origins and Meanings of Names Describing Investment Practices that Integrate a Consideration of ESG Issues in the Academic Literature," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 389-402, December.
- Claire Woods & Roger Urwin, 2010. "Putting Sustainable Investing into Practice: A Governance Framework for Pension Funds," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 1-19, April.
- Eddy Ng & Ronald Burke, 2010. "Predictor of Business Students’ Attitudes Toward Sustainable Business Practices," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(4), pages 603-615, September.
- Neil Eccles, 2010. "UN Principles for Responsible Investment Signatories and the Anti-Apartheid SRI Movement: A Thought Experiment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(3), pages 415-424, September.
- Richard Copp & Michael L. Kremmer & Eduardo Roca, 2010. "Should funds invest in socially responsible investments during downturns?: Financial and legal implications of the fund manager's dilemma," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 254 - 266, November.
- Joakim Sandberg, 2011.
"Socially Responsible Investment and Fiduciary Duty: Putting the Freshfields Report into Perspective,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 143-162, June.
- Sandberg, Joakim, 2010. "Socially Responsible Investment and Fiduciary Duty: Putting the Freshfields Report into Perspective," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2010/3, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Kenneth Amaeshi, 2010. "Different Markets for Different Folks: Exploring the Challenges of Mainstreaming Responsible Investment Practices," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 41-56, April.
- Jeremy Galbreath, 2013. "ESG in Focus: The Australian Evidence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 529-541, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.