Moral Disengagement in Processes of Organizational Corruption
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 80 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
moral disengagement; corruption; moral awareness; unethical decision-making; organizational advancement;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Messick, David M., 1999. "Alternative logics for decision making in social settings," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 11-28, May.
- Carroll, Archie B., 1975. "Managerial ethics a post-watergate view," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 75-80, April.
- Reynolds, Scott J. & Dang, Carolyn T. & Yam, Kai Chi & Leavitt, Keith, 2014. "The role of moral knowledge in everyday immorality: What does it matter if I know what is right?," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 124-137.
- Marvin Claybourn, 2011. "Relationships Between Moral Disengagement, Work Characteristics and Workplace Harassment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 100(2), pages 283-301, May.
- Valerie Rosenblatt, 2012. "Hierarchies, Power Inequalities, and Organizational Corruption," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 237-251, December.
- Gregory Stevens & Jacqueline Deuling & Achilles Armenakis, 2012. "Successful Psychopaths: Are They Unethical Decision-Makers and Why?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(2), pages 139-149, January.
- Yan Liu & Christopher Berry, 2013. "Identity, Moral, and Equity Perspectives on the Relationship Between Experienced Injustice and Time Theft," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 73-83, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.