Factors Affecting Ethical Attitudes in Mainland China and Hong Kong
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 77 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
China; ethical attitudes; gender; Hong Kong; moral judgment; religion;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Swamy, Anand & Knack, Stephen & Lee, Young & Azfar, Omar, 2001.
"Gender and corruption,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 25-55, February.
- Anand Swamy & Stephen Knack & Young Lee & Omar Azfar, 2000. "Gender and Corruption," Center for Development Economics 158, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Anand V. Swamy & Stephen Knack & Young Lee & Omar Azfar, 2000. "Gender and Corruption," Department of Economics Working Papers 2000-10, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Chiu, Catherine C H, et al, 1998. "A Comparison of Occupational Values between Capitalist Hong Kong and Socialist Guangzhou," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(4), pages 749-70, July.
- Ran Zhang & Zabihollah Rezaee, 2009. "Do Credible Firms Perform Better in Emerging Markets? Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 221-237, December.
- Wenjing Li & Ran Zhang, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Ownership Structure, and Political Interference: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(4), pages 631-645, November.
- Noel Siu & Kit-Chun Lam, 2009. "A Comparative Study of Ethical Perceptions of Managers and Non-Managers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 167-183, April.
- Bala Ramasamy & Matthew Yeung & Alan Au, 2010. "Consumer Support for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): The Role of Religion and Values," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 61-72, February.
- Cao, Shixiong, 2012. "Socioeconomic value of religion and the impacts of ideological change in China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2621-2626.
- Zhenzhong Ma, 2010. "The SINS in Business Negotiations: Explore the Cross-Cultural Differences in Business Ethics Between Canada and China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 123-135, February.
- Ran Zhang & Jigao Zhu & Heng Yue & Chunyan Zhu, 2010. "Corporate Philanthropic Giving, Advertising Intensity, and Industry Competition Level," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 39-52, June.
- Rafik Z. Elias & Magdy Farag, 2010. "The relationship between accounting students' love of money and their ethical perception," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(3), pages 269-281, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.