A Few Bad Apples? Scandalous Behavior of Mutual Fund Managers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 76 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
agency duality; agency theory; ethics; mutual funds; retirement benefits; reward structures;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berkowitz, Michael K. & Qiu, Jiaping, 2003.
"Ownership, risk and performance of mutual fund management companies,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 109-134.
- Michael K. Berkowitz & Jiaping Qiu, 2001. "Ownership, Risk and Performance of Mutual Fund Management Companies," Working Papers berk-01-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Peter Tufano, 1998. "Agency Costs of Corporate Risk Management," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 27(1), Spring.
- Brown, Keith C & Harlow, W V & Starks, Laura T, 1996. " Of Tournaments and Temptations: An Analysis of Managerial Incentives in the Mutual Fund Industry," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(1), pages 85-110, March.
- Erik R. Sirri & Peter Tufano, 1998. "Costly Search and Mutual Fund Flows," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(5), pages 1589-1622, October.
- Joseph Golec, 2003. "Regulation And The Rise In Asset-Based Mutual Fund Management Fees," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 26(1), pages 19-30.
- Edwin J. Elton & Martin J. Gruber & Christopher R. Blake, 2003. "Incentive Fees and Mutual Funds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(2), pages 779-804, 04.
- Volkman, David A & Wohar, Mark E, 1995. "Determinants of Persistence in Relative Performance of Mutual Funds," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 18(4), pages 415-30, Winter.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.