Business Ethics Should Study Illicit Businesses: To Advance Respect for Human Rights
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 103 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
illicit business; human rights; UNGC; corporate crime; organized crime; international law; corporate social responsibility;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miguel Pina e Cunha & Arménio Rego & Stewart Clegg, 2010. "Obedience and Evil: From Milgram and Kampuchea to Normal Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(2), pages 291-309, December.
- Geoffrey Williams & John Zinkin, 2010. "Islam and CSR: A Study of the Compatibility Between the Tenets of Islam and the UN Global Compact," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(4), pages 519-533, February.
- Edmund Byrne, 2014. "Towards Enforceable Bans on Illicit Businesses: From Moral Relativism to Human Rights," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 119-130, January.
- Edmund Byrne, 2012. "Appropriating Resources: Land Claims, Law, and Illicit Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(4), pages 453-466, April.
- Margaret Lindorff & Elizabeth Prior Jonson & Linda McGuire, 2012. "Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility in Controversial Industry Sectors: The Social Value of Harm Minimisation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(4), pages 457-467, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.