Convergence Versus Divergence of CSR in Developing Countries: An Embedded Multi-Layered Institutional Lens
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 102 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
corporate social responsibility (CSR); institutional theory; convergence; divergence; multinational corporations (MNCs); small and medium enterprises (SMEs); developing countries;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dima Jamali & Ramez Mirshak, 2007. "Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Theory and Practice in a Developing Country Context," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 243-262, May.
- Brammer, Stephen J. & Pavelin, Stephen & Porter, Lynda A., 2006. "Corporate social performance and geographical diversification," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 1025-1034, September.
- Hall, Peter A. & Soskice, David (ed.), 2001. "Varieties of Capitalism: The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247752.
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1969. "Strategy and Structure: Chapters in the History of the American Industrial Enterprise," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262530090, December.
- David A Ralston, 2008. "The crossvergence perspective: reflections and projections," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(1), pages 27-40, January.
- Klaus E Meyer, 2004. "Perspectives on multinational enterprises in emerging economies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(4), pages 259-276, July.
- Rahul Mitra, 2012. "“My Country’s Future”: A Culture-Centered Interrogation of Corporate Social Responsibility in India," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(2), pages 131-147, March.
- Dan Caprar & Benjamin Neville, 2012. "“Norming” and “Conforming”: Integrating Cultural and Institutional Explanations for Sustainability Adoption in Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 231-245, October.
- John Parnell & Gregory Scott & Georgios Angelopoulos, 2013. "Benchmarking Tendencies in Managerial Mindsets: Prioritizing Stockholders and Stakeholders in Peru, South Africa, and the United States," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 589-605, December.
- Dayna Simpson & Damien Power & Robert Klassen, 2012. "When One Size Does Not Fit All: A Problem of Fit Rather than Failure for Voluntary Management Standards," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 85-95, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.