The current state and future directions of public finance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Tax and Public Finance.
Volume (Year): 1 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102915
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Boskin, Michael J, 1977.
"Some Lessons from the New Public Finance,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 295-301, February.
- Peter A. Diamond & J. A. Mirrlees, 1968. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production," Working papers 22, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hammond,Peter, 1988.
"Theoretical progress in public economics: A provocative assessment,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
171, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Hammond, Peter J, 1990. "Theoretical Progress in Public Economics: A Provocative Assessment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 6-33, January.
- Bruno Frey & Victor Ginsburgh & Pierre Pestieau & Werner W. Pommerehne & Friedrich Schneider, 1983. "Consensus, dissension and ideology among economists in various European countries and in the U.S," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1761, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marceau, Nicolas & Pestieau, Pierre & Vaillancourt, François, 1999. "Introduction," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 5-7, mars-juin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.