The current state and future directions of public finance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pierre Pestieau, 1994. "The current state and future directions of public finance," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 1(2), pages 169-174, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacques H. Dreze, 1995.
"Forty Years of Public Economics: A Personal Perspective,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 111-130, Spring.
- DREZE , Jacques H., 1994. "Forty Years of Public Economics : A Personal Perspective," CORE Discussion Papers 1994075, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Drèze, J. H., 1995. "Forty years of public economics: a personal perspective," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1154, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hammond, Peter J, 1990.
"Theoretical Progress in Public Economics: A Provocative Assessment,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 6-33, January.
- Hammond,Peter, 1988. "Theoretical progress in public economics: A provocative assessment," Discussion Paper Serie A 171, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Boskin, Michael J, 1977. "Some Lessons from the New Public Finance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 295-301, February.
- Peter A. Diamond & J. A. Mirrlees, 1968. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production," Working papers 22, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Bruno Frey & Victor Ginsburgh & Pierre Pestieau & Werner W. Pommerehne & Friedrich Schneider, 1983. "Consensus, dissension and ideology among economists in various European countries and in the U.S," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1761, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:1116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .