Optimizing nursing human resource planning in British Columbia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Health Care Management Science.
Volume (Year): 12 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=101767
Health workforce planning; Human resource planning; Optimization; Linear programming; Manpower; Training; Attrition; Capacity planning; Promotion rules; Learning;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John O. McClain & Joseph Thomas, 1977. "Horizon Effects in Aggregate Production Planning with Seasonal Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(7), pages 728-736, March.
- Turgut Aykin, 1996. "Optimal Shift Scheduling with Multiple Break Windows," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(4), pages 591-602, April.
- Marshall Fisher & Kamalini Ramdas & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 2001. "Ending Inventory Valuation in Multiperiod Production Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(5), pages 679-692, May.
- Warren Balinsky & Arnold Reisman, 1972. "Some Manpower Planning Models Based on Levels of Educational Attainment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(12), pages B691-B705, August.
- Peter Thompson, 2007.
"How Much Did the Liberty Shipbuilders Forget?,"
INFORMS, vol. 53(6), pages 908-918, June.
- Giovanni Felici & Claudio Gentile, 2004. "A Polyhedral Approach for the Staff Rostering Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 381-393, March.
- Tomblin Murphy, Gail & Birch, Stephen & MacKenzie, Adrian & Alder, Rob & Lethbridge, Lynn & Little, Lisa, 2012. "Eliminating the shortage of registered nurses in Canada: An exercise in applied needs-based planning," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 192-202.
- Brailsford, Sally & Vissers, Jan, 2011. "OR in healthcare: A European perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(2), pages 223-234, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.