Optimizing nursing human resource planning in British Columbia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Health Care Management Science.
Volume (Year): 12 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=101767
Health workforce planning; Human resource planning; Optimization; Linear programming; Manpower; Training; Attrition; Capacity planning; Promotion rules; Learning;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John O. McClain & Joseph Thomas, 1977. "Horizon Effects in Aggregate Production Planning with Seasonal Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(7), pages 728-736, March.
- Giovanni Felici & Claudio Gentile, 2004. "A Polyhedral Approach for the Staff Rostering Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 381-393, March.
- Peter Thompson, 2003.
"How Much Did The Liberty Shipbuilders Forget?,"
0301, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Marshall Fisher & Kamalini Ramdas & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 2001. "Ending Inventory Valuation in Multiperiod Production Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(5), pages 679-692, May.
- Warren Balinsky & Arnold Reisman, 1972. "Some Manpower Planning Models Based on Levels of Educational Attainment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(12), pages B691-B705, August.
- Turgut Aykin, 1996. "Optimal Shift Scheduling with Multiple Break Windows," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(4), pages 591-602, April.
- Brailsford, Sally & Vissers, Jan, 2011. "OR in healthcare: A European perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(2), pages 223-234, July.
- Tomblin Murphy, Gail & Birch, Stephen & MacKenzie, Adrian & Alder, Rob & Lethbridge, Lynn & Little, Lisa, 2012. "Eliminating the shortage of registered nurses in Canada: An exercise in applied needs-based planning," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 192-202.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.