A note on portfolio choice for sovereign wealth funds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Financial Markets and Portfolio Management.
Volume (Year): 23 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=119763
Sovereign wealth fund; Vector autoregression; Oil price shock; Three-fund separation; Portfolio choice; E32; F34; G11;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Driesprong, Gerben & Jacobsen, Ben & Maat, Benjamin, 2008. "Striking oil: Another puzzle?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 307-327, August.
- Campbell, John Y & Chacko, George & Rodriguez, Jorge & Viceira, Luis M, 2003.
"Strategic Asset Allocation in a Continuous Time VAR Model,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4160, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Campbell, John Y. & Chacko, George & Rodriguez, Jorge & Viceira, Luis M., 2004. "Strategic asset allocation in a continuous-time VAR model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2195-2214, October.
- Viceira, Luis & Rodriguez, Jorge & Chacko, George & Campbell, John, 2004. "Strategic Asset Allocation in a Continuous-Time VAR Model," Scholarly Articles 3294738, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & George Chacko & Jorge Rodriguez & Luis M. Viciera, 2003. "Strategic Asset Allocation in a Continuous-Time VAR Model," NBER Working Papers 9547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massimo Guidolin, University of Virginia & Allan Timmermann, 2004. "Strategic Asset Allocation and Consumption Decisions under Multivariate Regime Switching," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 349, Econometric Society.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7874 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bodie, Zvi & Brière, Marie, 2013. "Sovereign Wealth and Risk Management. A New Framework for Optimal Asset Allocation of Sovereign Wealth," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7874, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.