Incremental approaches to establishing trust
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Experimental Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102888
Investment game; Trust; Reciprocity; Bargaining; Cooperation; Experimental economics; C72; C91;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Margin Dufwenberg & Georg Kirchsteiger, 2001.
"A Theory of Sequential Reciprocity,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
563824000000000090, David K. Levine.
- Georg Kirchsteiger & Martin Dufwenberg, 2004. "A theory of sequential reciprocity," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/5899, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dufwenberg, M. & Kirchsteiger, G., 1998. "A Theory of Sequential Reciprocity," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 1998-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Falk, Armin & Fischbacher, Urs, 2006.
"A theory of reciprocity,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 293-315, February.
- Falk, Armin & Fischbacher, Urs, 2001. "A Theory of Reciprocity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3014, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Armin Falk & Urs Fischbacher, . "A Theory of Reciprocity," IEW - Working Papers 006, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Armin Falk & Urs Fischbacher, 2001. "A Theory of Reciprocity," CESifo Working Paper Series 457, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dorsey, Robert E, 1992. " The Voluntary Contributions Mechanism with Real Time Revisions," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 261-82, April.
- Jim Andreoni & Larry Samuelson, 2003.
"Building Rational Cooperation,"
NajEcon Working Paper Reviews
- Andreoni,J. & Samuelson,L., 2003. "Building rational cooperation," Working papers, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems 4, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- James Andreoni & Larry Samuelson, 2003. "Building Rational Cooperation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000477, David K. Levine.
- Bohnet, Iris & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2004.
"Trust, risk and betrayal,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 467-484, December.
- Pitchford, Rohan & Snyder, Christopher M., 2004. "A solution to the hold-up problem involving gradual investment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 88-103, January.
- Berg Joyce & Dickhaut John & McCabe Kevin, 1995. "Trust, Reciprocity, and Social History," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 122-142, July.
- Choi, Syngjoo & Gale, Douglas & Kariv, Shachar, 2008.
"Sequential equilibrium in monotone games: A theory-based analysis of experimental data,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 302-330, November.
- Syngjoo Choi & Douglas Gale & Shachar Kariv, 2006. "Sequential Equilibrium in Monotone Games: Theory-Based Analysis of Experimental Data," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000278, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Gale, Douglas, 1995.
"Dynamic Coordination Games,"
Economic Theory, Springer,
Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Gale, D., 1992. "Dynamic Coordiantion Games," Papers, Boston University - Department of Economics 13, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Moore, John & Repullo, Rafael, 1988. "Subgame Perfect Implementation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1191-1220, September.
- Joseph Henrich & Robert Boyd & Samuel Bowles & Colin Camerer & Ernst Fehr & Herbert Gintis & Richard McElreath & Michael Alvard & Abigail Barr & Jean Ensminger & Kim Hill & Francisco Gil-White & Micha, 2001. "Economic Man in Cross-Cultural Perspective: Behavioral Experiments in Fifteen Small-Scale Societies," Working Papers, Santa Fe Institute 01-11-063, Santa Fe Institute.
- Gary E. Bolton & Elena Katok & Axel Ockenfels, 2004.
"How Effective Are Electronic Reputation Mechanisms? An Experimental Investigation,"
Management Science, INFORMS,
INFORMS, vol. 50(11), pages 1587-1602, November.
- Gary E. Bolton & Elena Katok & Axel Ockenfels, 2003. "How Effective are Electronic Reputation Mechanisms? An Experimental Investigation," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of Cologne, Department of Economics 3, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Sam Asher & Lorenzo Casaburi & Plamen Nikolov, 2011.
"One Step at a Time: Does Gradualism Build Coordination?,"
1113, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Maoliang Ye & Sam Asher & Lorenzo Casaburi & Plamen Nikolov, 2010. "One step at a time: Does gradualism build coordination?," Framed Field Experiments 00188, The Field Experiments Website.
- Cary Deck & Nikos Nikiforakis, 2010.
"Perfect and Imperfect Real-Time Monitoring in a Minimum-Effort Game,"
10-18, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Cary Deck & Nikos Nikiforakis, 2012. "Perfect and imperfect real-time monitoring in a minimum-effort game," Experimental Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 71-88, March.
- MaroÅ¡ ServÃ¡tka & Steven Tucker & Radovan VadoviÄ, 2011.
"Building Trustâ€”One Gift at a Time,"
Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal,
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 412-433, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.