Latent Consideration Sets and Continuous Demand Systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists in its journal Environmental and Resource Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263
Demand systems; Consideration sets; Environmental quality; Simulation; C15; D12; D61; Q26;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978.
"The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Aguiar-Conraria, Luis & Shell, Karl, 2006.
06-02, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Pitt, Mark M, 1986. "Microeconometric Demand Systems with Binding Nonnegativity Constraints: The Dual Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1237-42, September.
- Deaton, Angus & Irish, Margaret, 1984. "Statistical models for zero expenditures in household budgets," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 59-80.
- Haab, Timothy C. & Hicks, Robert L., 1997.
"Accounting for Choice Set Endogeneity in Random Utility Models of Recreation Demand,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 127-147, October.
- Timothy C. Haab & Robert L. Hicks, . "Accounting for Choice Set Endogeneity in Random Utility Models of Recreation Demand," Working Papers 9710, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Timothy C. Haab & Robert L. Hicks, . "Accounting for Choice Set Endogeneity in Random Utility Models of Recreation Demand," Working Papers 9608, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Shonkwiler, John Scott & Shaw, W. Douglass, 1996. "Hurdle Count-Data Models In Recreation Demand Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- Parsons, George R. & Massey, D. Matthew & Tomasi, Theodore D., 1999. "Familiar And Favorite Sites In A Random Utility Model Of Beach Recreation," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 14(4).
- Gurmu, Shiferaw & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1996. "Excess Zeros in Count Models for Recreational Trips," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(4), pages 469-77, October.
- Timothy C. Haab & Kenneth E. McConnell, 1996. "Count Data Models and the Problem of Zeros in Recreation Demand Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 89-102.
- Jeffrey Englin & Peter Boxall & David Watson, 1998. "Modeling Recreation Demand in a Poisson System of Equations: An Analysis of the Impact of International Exchange Rates," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(2), pages 255-263.
- George R. Parsons & GAndrew J. Plantinga & GKevin J. Boyle, 2000. "Narrow Choice Sets in a Random Utility Model of Recreation Demand," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(1), pages 86-99.
- Swait, Joffre & Ben-Akiva, Moshe, 1987. "Incorporating random constraints in discrete models of choice set generation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 91-102, April.
- Wales, T. J. & Woodland, A. D., 1983. "Estimation of consumer demand systems with binding non-negativity constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 263-285, April.
- Hicks, Robert L. & Schnier, Kurt E., 2010. "Spatial regulations and endogenous consideration sets in fisheries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 117-134, April.
- Chen, Min & Lupi, Frank, 2009. "Does economic endogeneity of site facilities in recreation demand models lead to statistical endogeneity?," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49449, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.