On the integration of growth and business cycles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirica.
Volume (Year): 36 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100261
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Romer, 1991.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
NBER Working Papers
3210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Comin & Mark Gertler, 2006.
"Medium-Term Business Cycles,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 523-551, June.
- Timothy Cogley & James M. Nason, 1993.
"Output dynamics in real business cycle models,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
93-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Tom Holden, 2010.
"Products, patents and productivity persistence: A DSGE model of endogenous growth,"
Economics Series Working Papers
512, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Holden, Tom, 2011. "Products, patents and productivity persistence: A DSGE model of endogenous growth," Dynare Working Papers 4, CEPREMAP.
- Diego A. Comin & Martí Mestieri, 2013.
"Technology Diffusion: Measurement, Causes and Consequences,"
NBER Working Papers
19052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Comin, Diego & Mestieri, Marti, 2013. "Technology Diffusion:Measurement, Causes and Consequences," TSE Working Papers 13-420, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Diego Comin & Martí Mestieri, 2013. "Technology Diffusion: Measurement, Causes and Consequences," INET Research Notes 29, Institute for New Economic Thinking (INET).
- Gortz, Christoph & John, Tsoukalas, 2011.
"Learning, capital-embodied technology and aggregate fluctuations,"
35438, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2011.
- Christoph Gortz & John D. Tsoukalas, 2013. "Learning, Capital Embodied Technology and Aggregate Fluctuations," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(4), pages 708-723, October.
- Christoph Görtz & John Tsoukalas, . "Learning, Capital-Embodied Technology and Aggregate Fluctuations," Discussion Papers 11/06, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Tom Holden, 2012. "Medium-frequency cycles and the remarkable near trend-stationarity of output," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1412, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Christoph Priesmeier & Nikolai Stähler, 2011. "Long Dark Shadows Or Innovative Spirits? The Effects Of (Smoothing) Business Cycles On Economic Growth: A Survey Of The Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 898-912, December.
- Helmut Hofer & Torsten Schmidt & Klaus Weyerstrass, 2011.
"Practice and Prospects of Medium-term Economic Forecasting,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 231(1), pages 153-171, February.
- Torsten Schmidt & Helmut Hofer & Klaus Weyerstrass, 2010. "Practice and Prospects of Medium-term Economic Forecasting," Ruhr Economic Papers 0177, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Helmut Hofer & Torsten Schmidt & Klaus Weyerstrass, 2010. "Practice and prospects of medium-term economic forecasting," NRN working papers 2010-12, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Paul Gaggl & Serguei Kaniovski & Klaus Prettner & Thomas Url, 2009. "The short and long-run interdependencies between the Eurozone and the USA," Empirica, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 209-227, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.