A Note on Overfishing, Fishing Rights and Futures Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal European Journal of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100264
Other versions of this item:
- Bulte, E.H. & Pennings, J.M.E., 1997. "A note on overfishing, fishing rights and futures markets," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153755, Tilburg University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meyer, Jack & Rasche, Robert H, 1992. "Sufficient Conditions for Expected Utility to Imply Mean-Standard Deviation Rankings: Empirical Evidence Concerning the Location and Scale Condition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(410), pages 91-106, January.
- Pulley, Lawrence B., 1981. "A General Mean-Variance Approximation to Expected Utility for Short Holding Periods," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(03), pages 361-373, September.
- Tew, Bernard V & Reid, Donald W & Witt, Craig A, 1991. "The Opportunity Cost of a Mean-Variance Efficient Choice," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 26(1), pages 31-43, February.
- Erwin Bulte & Henk Folmer & Wim Heijman, 1995.
"Open access, common property and scarcity rent in fisheries,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(4), pages 309-320, December.
- Bulte, E.H. & Folmer, H. & Heijman, W.J.M., 1995. "Open access, common property and scarcity rent in fisheries," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-80137, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.