A General Mean-Variance Approximation to Expected Utility for Short Holding Periods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 16 (1981)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Johnstone, 2002. "Behavioral and Prescriptive Explanations of a Reverse Sunk Cost Effect," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 209-242, November.
- Joseph R. Blasi & Douglas L. Kruse & Harry M. Markowitz, 2008.
"Risk and Lack of Diversification under Employee Ownership and Shared Capitalism,"
NBER Working Papers
14229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph R. Blasi & Douglas L. Kruse & Harry M. Markowitz, 2010. "Risk and Lack of Diversification under Employee Ownership and Shared Capitalism," NBER Chapters, in: Shared Capitalism at Work: Employee Ownership, Profit and Gain Sharing, and Broad-based Stock Options, pages 105-136 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jondeau, E. & Rockinger, M., 2004.
"Optimal Portfolio Allocation Under Higher Moments,"
108, Banque de France.
- Moreno, David & Marco, Paulina & Olmeda, Ignacio, 2005.
"Risk forecasting models and optimal portfolio selection,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/7748, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- David Moreno & Paulina Marco & Ignacio Olmeda, 2005. "Risk forecasting models and optimal portfolio selection," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(11), pages 1267-1281.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Raymond M. Leuthold, 1999. "Futures Exchange Innovations: Reinforcement versus Cannibalism," Finance 9905003, EconWPA.
- Erwin Bulte & Joost Pennings, 1997.
"A Note on Overfishing, Fishing Rights and Futures Markets,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 327-335, December.
- Bulte, E.H. & Pennings, J.M.E., 1997. "A note on overfishing, fishing rights and futures markets," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153755, Tilburg University.
- Jack Meyer & Robert H. Rasche, 1989. "Kolmogorov-Smirnov Tests For Distribution Function Similarity With Applications To Portfolios of Common Stock," NBER Technical Working Papers 0076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pennings, Joost M. E. & M. Leuthold, Raymond, 2001. "Introducing new futures contracts: reinforcement versus cannibalism," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 659-675, October.
- Michael W. Brandt & Amit Goyal & Pedro Santa-Clara & Jonathan R. Stroud, 2005.
"A Simulation Approach to Dynamic Portfolio Choice with an Application to Learning About Return Predictability,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(3), pages 831-873.
- Michael W. Brandt & Amit Goyal & Pedro Santa-Clara & Jonathan Storud, 2004. "A Simulation Approach to Dynamic Portfolio Choice with an Application to Learning About Return Predictability," NBER Working Papers 10934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Estada, Javier, 2003. "Mean-semivariance behavior: An alternative behavioral model," IESE Research Papers D/492, IESE Business School.
- Levy, Moshe & Ritov, Yaacov, 2001. "Portfolio Optimization with Many Assets: The Importance of Short-Selling," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt41x4t67m, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Gourieroux, C. & Jouneau, F., 1999. "Econometrics of efficient fitted portfolios," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 87-118, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.