Towards the Law & Economics of development: Ragnar Nurkse (1907–1959)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal European Journal of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100264
Nurkse Ragnar; Law & Economics; definition of; Development economics; Development; B31; K00; O20;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- O20 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wolfgang Drechsler, 2001. "On the Viability of the Concept of Staatswissenschaften," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 105-111, September.
- Jan KREGEL, 2004. "External Financing For Development And International Financial Instability," G-24 Discussion Papers 32, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Wolfgang Drechsler, 2000. "Etienne Laspeyres' History of the Economic Thought of the Netherlanders: A Law & Economics Classic?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 235-242, November.
- Wolfgang Drechsler, 2000. "On the possibility of quantitative-mathematical social science, chiefly economics: Some preliminary considerations," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(4/5), pages 246-259, September.
- Mario Cimoli & Giovanni Dosi & Richard R. Nelson & Joseph Stiglitz, 2006. "Institutions and Policies Shaping Industrial Development: An Introductory Note," LEM Papers Series 2006/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Stigler, George J, 1992. "Law or Economics?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(2), pages 455-68, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.