Law or Economics?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Son las Instituciones, en el Largo Plazo, Siempre Eficientes?
by Nicolas Cachanosky in Punto de Vista Economico on 2013-05-06 03:10:12
- Peter Boettke & Nicholas Snow, 2014. "Political economy and the science of association: A suggested reconstruction of public choice through the alliance of the Vienna, Virginia, and Bloomington schools of political economy," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 97-110, March.
- Rubinchik, Anna & Samaniego, Roberto M., .
"Demand For Contract Enforcement in A Barter Environment,"
WP2011/15, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2011.
- Anna Rubinchik & Roberto Samaniego, 2013. "Demand for contract enforcement in a barter environment," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 73-97, June.
- Peter Boettke & Christopher Coyne & Peter Leeson, 2007. "Saving government failure theory from itself: recasting political economy from an Austrian perspective," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 127-143, June.
- Élodie Bertrand, 2006. "La thèse d'efficience du « théorème de Coase ». Quelle critique de la microéconomie ?," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(5), pages 983-1007.
- repec:fth:prinin:323 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2011.
"Appropriation, violent enforcement, and transaction costs: a critical survey,"
Springer, vol. 147(1), pages 227-253, April.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2011. "Appropriation, violent enforcement and transaction costs : a critical survey," Post-Print hal-00629109, HAL.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2010.
"Transaction Cost Economics: The Natural Progression,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 673-90, June.
- Williamson, Oliver E., 2009. "Transaction Cost Economics: The Natural Progression," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2009-3, Nobel Prize Committee.
- MacKenzie, D.W., 2008. "The use of knowledge about society," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(3-4), pages 678-688, September.
- Benson, B., 1997.
"To Arbitrate or to Litigate: That is the Question,"
1997_04_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2011. "The Use of Economics for Understanding Law: An Economist's View of the Cathedral," Working papers 2011-25, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Williamson, Oliver E., 1995. "Some uneasiness with the Coase Theorem: Comment," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 9-11, May.
- Dixit, Avinash & Olson, Mancur, 2000. "Does voluntary participation undermine the Coase Theorem?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 309-335, June.
- Wolfgang Drechsler, 2009. "Towards the Law & Economics of development: Ragnar Nurkse (1907–1959)," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 19-37, August.
- Steven Medema, 2011. "A case of mistaken identity: George Stigler, “The Problem of Social Cost,” and the Coase theorem," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 11-38, February.
- Prashant Bharadwaj & Leah K. Lakdawala & Nicholas Li, 2013. "Perverse Consequences of Well Intentioned Regulation: Evidence from India's Child Labor Ban," NBER Working Papers 19602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bremmers, Harry J. & van der Meulen, Bernd M.J. & Sredojevi, Zorica & Wijnands, Jo H.M., 2012. "Legal-Economic Barriers to Price Transfers in Food Supply Chains," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 6.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.