Bankruptcy Regulations and the New German Insolvency Law from an Economic Point of View
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal European Journal of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100264
Insolvency law; theory of the firm; property rights;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucian Arye Bebchuk & Jesse Fried, 1998. "The Uneasy Case for the Priority of Secured Claims in Bankruptcy: Further Thoughts and a Reply to Critics," NBER Working Papers 6472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1992.
"The Economics of Bankruptcy Reform,"
NBER Working Papers
4097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & Oliver D. Hart & John Moore, 1994. "The Economics of Bankruptcy Reform," NBER Chapters, in: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring, pages 215-244 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, Philippe & Hart, Oliver & Moore, John, 1992. "The Economics of Bankruptcy Reform," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 523-46, October.
- Philippe Aghion & Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1992. "The Economics of Bankruptcy Reform," CEP Discussion Papers dp0093, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Aghion, P. & Hart, O. & Moore, J., 1992. "The Economics of Bankruptcy Reform," Working papers 92-11, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Daigle, Katherine H & Maloney, Michael T, 1994. "Residual Claims in Bankruptcy: An Agency Theory Explanation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(1), pages 157-92, April.
- Uluc Aysun, 2009.
"An alternative method for measuring financial frictions,"
2009-34, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Aysun Uluc, 2011. "An Alternative Method for Measuring Financial Frictions," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-31, April.
- Jochen Bigus & Thomas Eger, 2004. "Insolvenzrecht zwischen privatautonomer Gestaltung und öffentlicher Regulierung," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(2), pages 193-209, 05.
- Oscar Couwenberg, 2001. "Survival Rates in Bankruptcy Systems: Overlooking the Evidence," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 253-273, November.
- Erkki Laitinen, 2011. "Assessing viability of Finnish reorganization and bankruptcy firms," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 167-198, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.