Does one size fit all? Modelling macroeconomic linkages in the West African Economic and Monetary Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Change and Restructuring.
Volume (Year): 45 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=113294
West African Monetary Union; Structural VAR; F15; F33;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee, Kevin C. & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 1993. "Persistence profiles and business cycle fluctuations in a disaggregated model of U.K. output growth," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 293-322, September.
- Fielding, David & Shields, Kalvinder, 2001.
"Modelling macroeconomic shocks in the CFA Franc Zone,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 199-223, October.
- David Fielding & Kalvinder Shields, 2000. "Modeling Macroeconomic Shocks in the CFA Franc Zone," Discussion Papers in Economics 00/7, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Fielding, David & Lee, Kevin & Shields, Kalvinder, 2004.
"The Characteristics of Macroeconomic Shocks in the CFA Franc Zone,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- David Fielding & Kevin Lee & Kalvinder Shields, 2004. "The Characteristics of Macroeconomic Shocks in the CFA Franc Zone," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 13(4), pages 488-517, December.
- A Garratt & K Lee & M Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin, 2004.
"A long run structural macroeconometric model of the UK,"
ESE Discussion Papers
35, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Anthony Garratt & Kevin Lee & M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin, 2003. "A Long run structural macroeconometric model of the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(487), pages 412-455, 04.
- Garratt, A. & Lee, K. & Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y., 1998. "A Long-run Structural Macro-econometric Model of the UK," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9812, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- David Fielding & Kalvinder Shields, 2003. "Economic Integration in West Africa: Does the CFA Make a Difference?," Discussion Papers in Economics 03/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Koop, Gary & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Potter, Simon M., 1996. "Impulse response analysis in nonlinear multivariate models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 119-147, September.
- Fielding, David & Bleaney, Michael, 2000. "Monetary Discipline and Inflation in Developing Countries: The Role of the Exchange Rate Regime," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(3), pages 521-38, July.
- Alexander W. Hoffmaister & Jorge E. RoldÃ³s & Peter Wickham, 1998.
"Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(1), pages 132-160, March.
- Stasavage, David, 1997. "The CFA Franc Zone and Fiscal Discipline," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 6(1), pages 132-67, March.
- Adam, Christopher, 1992. "On the Dynamic Specification of Money Demand in Kenya," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 1(2), pages 233-70, August.
- Annari de Waal & Renee van Eyden, 2013. "The impact of economic shocks in the rest of the world on South Africa: Evidence from a global VAR," Working Papers 201328, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.