AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Constitutional Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 13 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102866
constitution; expressive behaviour; collective choice;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Buchanan, James M, 1988. "Contractarian Political Economy and Constitutional Interpretation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 135-39, May.
- Alan Hamlin, 1999. "The Voice of the People," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 367-374, November.
- Colin Jennings, 2007.
"Political Leadership, Conflict and the Prospects for Constitutional Peace,"
Economics of Governance, Springer,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 83-94, January.
- Jennings, Colin, 2007. "Political leadership, conflict, and the prospects for constitutional peace," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4196, The World Bank.
- Ringa Raudla, 2010. "Explaining constitution-makersâ€™ preferences: the cases of Estonia and the United States," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 249-269, September.
- Schnellenbach, Jan & Schubert, Christian, 2014. "Behavioral public choice: A survey," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 14/03, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Eric Crampton & Andrew Farrant, 2004.
"Expressive and Instrumental Voting: The Scylla and Charybdis of Constitutional Political Economy,"
Public Economics, EconWPA
- Eric Crampton & Andrew Farrant, 2004. "Expressive and Instrumental Voting: The Scylla and Charybdis of Constitutional Political Economy," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 77-88, 03.
- Colin Jennings, 2011.
"Intra-Group Competition And Inter-Group Conflict: An Application To Northern Ireland,"
Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 63-83.
- Colin Jennings, 2008. "Intra-Group Competition and Inter-Group Conflict: An Application to Northern Ireland," Working Papers 0809, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Domenico D’Amico, 2007. "Buchanan on monetary constitutions," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 301-318, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.