Largest Consistent Set in International Environmental Agreements
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Computational Economics in its journal Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 38 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
IEA; Farsightedness; Implementation; F50; C60;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations and International Political Economy - - - General
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1993.
"Strategies for the international protection of the environment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 309-328, October.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1991. "Strategies for the International Protection of the Environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aart de Zeeuw, 2005.
"Dynamic Effects on the Stability of International Environmental Agreements,"
2005.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- de Zeeuw, Aart, 2008. "Dynamic effects on the stability of international environmental agreements," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 163-174, March.
- M Sáiz & Eligius Hendrix & Niels Olieman, 2006. "On the Computation of Stability in Multiple Coalition Formation Games," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 28(3), pages 251-275, October.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios S. Sartzetakis, .
"International Environmental Agreements -The Role of Foresight,"
Economics Working Papers
2002-10, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- DIAMANTOUDI, Effrosyni & SARTZETAKIS, Eftichios, 2002. "International environmental agreements - The role of foresight," CORE Discussion Papers 2002061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ray, Debraj & Vohra, Rajiv, 1997.
"Equilibrium Binding Agreements,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 30-78, March.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios Sartzetakis, 2002.
"Stable International Environmental Agreements: An Analytical Approach,"
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios S. Sartzetakis, 2006. "Stable International Environmental Agreements: An Analytical Approach," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 8(2), pages 247-263, 05.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios S. Sartzetakis, 2001. "Stable International Environmental Agreements: An Analytical Approach," Working Papers 04001, Concordia University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2003.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Sartzetakis, Eftichios, . "Stable International Environmental Agreements: An Analytical Approach," Economics Working Papers 2001-10, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & JACQUEMIN, Alexis & GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & WEYMARK, John A., .
"On the stability of collusive price leadership,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-522, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Johan Eyckmans, 2001. "On the farsighted stability of the Kyoto Protocol," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0103, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Marta Biancardi & Giovanni Villani, 2010. "International Environmental Agreements with Asymmetric Countries," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 69-92, June.
- Alistair Ulph & Santiago J. Rubio, 2004.
"Self-Enforcing International Environmental Agreements Revisited,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2004-23, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Santiago J. Rubio & Alistair Ulph, 2006. "Self-enforcing international environmental agreements revisited," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 233-263, April.
- Michael Hoel & Kerstin Schneider, 1997. "Incentives to participate in an international environmental agreement," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(2), pages 153-170, March.
- Licun Xue, 1998. "Coalitional stability under perfect foresight," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 603-627.
- Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2004. "Farsightedness and Cautiousness in Coalition Formation Games with Positive Spillovers," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 291-324, 05.
- Dritan Osmani & Richard Tol, 2010. "The Case of two Self-Enforcing International Agreements for Environmental Protection with Asymmetric Countries," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 93-119, August.
- Zeeuw, A.J. de, 2008. "Dynamic effects on the stability of international environmental agreements," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-377597, Tilburg University.
- Wietze Lise & Richard Tol, 2004. "Attainability of International Environmental Agreements as a Social Situation," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 253-277, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.