Does Corruption Affect suicide? Econometric Evidence from OECD Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Atlantic Economic Society in its journal Atlantic Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 40 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 10A Maryland Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63108-1502 U.S.A.
Phone: (314) 454-0100
Fax: (314) 454-9109
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112055
More information through EDIRC
Corruption; Panel data; Suicide; Well-being; OECD; D73; H75; I18;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asongu Simplice & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2013.
"Fighting African Conflicts and Crimes: Which Governance Tools Matter?,"
13/007, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Simplice A, Asongu & Oasis, Kodila-Tedika, 2013. "Fighting African Conflicts and Crimes: Which Governance Tools Matter?," MPRA Paper 44044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A, Asongu & Oasis, Kodila-Tedika, 2013.
"Crime and conflicts in Africa: consequences of corruption?,"
44043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu Simplice & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2013. "Crime and conflicts in Africa: consequences of corruption?," Working Papers 13/004, African Governance and Development Institute..
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.