On the determinants of capital flight from Russia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Atlantic Economic Society in its journal Atlantic Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Suite 650, International Tower, 229 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30303
Phone: (404) 965-1555
Fax: (404) 965-1556
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112055
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D. Reisman, 1999. "Russia's Tax Crisis: Explaining Falling Revenues in a Transitional Economy," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 145-169, 07.
- Lisa M. Schineller, 1997. "An econometric model of capital flight from developing countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 579, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- A. Abalkin & J. Whalley, 1999. "The Problem of Capital Flight from Russia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 421-444, 05.
- Collier, Paul & Hoeffler, Anke & Pattillo, Catherine, 1999.
"Flight capital as a portfolio choice,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2066, The World Bank.
- Terry Sicular, 1998.
"Capital Flight and Foreign Investment: Two Tales From China and Russia,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 589-602, 07.
- Terry Sicular, 1998. "Capital Flight and Foreign Investment: Two Tales from China and Russia," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9803, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Michael P. Dooley, 1988. "Capital Flight: A Response to Differences in Financial Risks," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(3), pages 422-436, September.
- Feige, Edgar L., 1990.
"Defining and estimating underground and informal economies: The new institutional economics approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 989-1002, July.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2003. "Defining And Estimating Underground And Informal Economies: The New Institional Economics Approach," Development and Comp Systems 0312003, EconWPA.
- Michael P. Dooley & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1994.
"Capital Flight, External Debt and Domestic Policies,"
NBER Working Papers
4793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. Dooley & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1994. "Capital flight, external debt, and domestic policies," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 29-37.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1989. "Optimal Incentives to Domestic Investment in the Presence of Capital Flight," NBER Working Papers 3080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prakash Loungani & Paolo Mauro, 2001.
"Capital Flight from Russia,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 689-706, 05.
- Brunetti, Aymo & Kisunko, Gregory & Weder, Beatrice, 1997. "Institutional obstacles to doing business : region-by-region results from a worldwide survey of the private sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1759, The World Bank.
- Dominik H. Enste & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Shadow Economies: Size, Causes, and Consequences," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 77-114, March.
- Nathan Sheets, 1995. "Capital flight from the countries in transition: some theory and empirical evidence," International Finance Discussion Papers 514, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chin-Hong Puah & Albert Apoi & Jerome Swee-Hui Kueh, 2008. "Outward FDI of Malaysia: An Empirical Examination from Macroeconomic Perspective," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(28), pages 1-11.
- Laura Taylor & Mary Wrenn, 2003. "Forging new relationships: Social capital in the transistion," Forum for Social Economics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 1-11, September.
- Svetlana Ledyaeva & Päivi Karhunen & John Whalley, 2013. "If Foreign Investment Is not Foreign: Round-Trip Versus Genuine Foreign Investment in Russia," Working Papers 2013-05, CEPII research center.
- Brada, Josef C. & Kutan, Ali M. & Vukšić, Goran, 2013. "Capital Flight in the Presence of Domestic Borrowing: Evidence from Eastern European Economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 32-46.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.