The Problem of Capital Flight from Russia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal The World Economy.
Volume (Year): 22 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (05)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keith Blackburn & Gonzalo F. Forgues-Puccio, 2008.
"Financial Liberalisation, Bureaucratic Corruption and Economic Development,"
Development Research Working Paper Series
06/2008, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Blackburn, Keith & Forgues-Puccio, Gonzalo F., 2010. "Financial liberalization, bureaucratic corruption and economic development," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1321-1339, November.
- Keith Blackburn & Gonzalo F. Forgues-Puccio, 2005. "Financial Liberalisation, Bureaucratic Corruption and Economic Devlopment," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0531, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2007.
"The Microeconomic Evidence on Capital Controls: No Free Lunch,"
in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 171-202
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2005. "The Microeconomic Evidence on Capital Controls: No Free Lunch," NBER Working Papers 11372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buscemi, Antonino & Yallwe, Alem Hagos, 2011.
"Money laundry and financial development,"
33089, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2011.
- Marcella Mulino, 2002. "On the determinants of capital flight from Russia," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(2), pages 148-169, June.
- Andrew Powell & Dilip Ratha & Sanket Mohapatra, 2002. "Capital Inflows and Capital Outflows: Measurement, Determinants, Consequences," Business School Working Papers veinticinco, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Mario Gara, 2001. "The Emergence of Non-monetary Means of Payment in the Russian Economy," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 5-39.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.