Valuation of a Repriceable Executive Stock Option
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Asia-Pacific Financial Markets.
Volume (Year): 17 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=102851
Executive stock option; Repricing exercise price; Stock price; Stock market index; Option pricing theory;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sandra Renfro Callaghan & P. Jane Saly & Chandra Subramaniam, 2004. "The Timing of Option Repricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(4), pages 1651-1676, 08.
- Acharya, Viral V. & John, Kose & Sundaram, Rangarajan K., 2000.
"On the optimality of resetting executive stock options,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 65-101, July.
- Viral Acharya & Kose John & Rangarajan K. Sundaram, 1999. "On the Optimality of Resetting Executive Stock Options," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-087, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Aigbe Akhigbe & Jeff Madura & Alan L. Tucker, 1996. "Market-Controlled Stock Options: A New Approach To Executive Compensation," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 9(1), pages 93-98.
- Hua He & William P. Keirstead & Joachim Rebholz, 1998.
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 201-228.
- Kenji Kamizono & Takeaki Kariya & Regina Liu & Teruo Nakatsuma, 2004. "A New Control Variate Estimator for an Asian Option," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 143-160, June.
- Geske, Robert, 1979. "The valuation of compound options," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 63-81, March.
- Johnson, Shane A. & Tian, Yisong S., 2000. "Indexed executive stock options," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 35-64, July.
- Kemna, A. G. Z. & Vorst, A. C. F., 1990. "A pricing method for options based on average asset values," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 113-129, March.
- Turnbull, Stuart M. & Wakeman, Lee Macdonald, 1991. "A Quick Algorithm for Pricing European Average Options," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 377-389, September.
- Brenner, Menachem & Sundaram, Rangarajan K. & Yermack, David, 2000.
"Altering the terms of executive stock options,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 103-128, July.
- Menachem Brenner & Rangarajan K. Sundaram & David Yermack, 1998. "Altering the Terms of Executive Stock Options," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-010, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Motokazu Ishizaka & Koichiro Takaoka, 2003. "On the Pricing of Defaultable Bonds Using the Framework of Barrier Options," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 151-162, September.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Pliska, Stanley R., 1981. "Martingales and stochastic integrals in the theory of continuous trading," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 215-260, August.
- Koichiro Takaoka, 2004. "A Complete-Market Generalization of the Black-Scholes Model," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 431-444, December.
- Johnson, Shane A. & Tian, Yisong S., 2000. "The value and incentive effects of nontraditional executive stock option plans," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 3-34, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.