AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2007)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kaddour Hadri, 1999.
"Testing For Stationarity In Heterogeneous Panel Data,"
1999_04, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Kaddour Hadri, 2000. "Testing for stationarity in heterogeneous panel data," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 3(2), pages 148-161.
- Sparks, Gordon R, 1997. " Econometric Views 2.0," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 107-13, March.
- Pasaran, M.H. & Im, K.S. & Shin, Y., 1995.
"Testing for Unit Roots in Heterogeneous Panels,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9526, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fiorentini,G. & Calzolari,G. & Panattoni,L., 1995.
"Analytic Derivatives and the Computation of Garch Estimates,"
9519, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Fiorentini, Gabriele & Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1996. "Analytic Derivatives and the Computation of GARCH Estimates," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 399-417, July-Aug..
- McCullough, B D, 1999. "Econometric Software Reliability: EViews, LIMDEP, SHAZAM and TSP," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 191-202, March-Apr.
- David M. Lilien, 2000. "Econometric software reliability and nonlinear estimation in EViews: comment," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 107-110.
- Levin, Andrew & Lin, Chien-Fu & James Chu, Chia-Shang, 2002.
"Unit root tests in panel data: asymptotic and finite-sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Tom Doan, . "LEVINLIN: RATS procedure to perform Levin-Lin-Chu test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00242, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Sparks, Gordon R, 1999. " Econometric Views 3.1," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 483-90, September.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1988. "Alternative Estimators of FIML Covariance Matrix: A Monte Carlo Stud y," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 701-14, May.
- S»bastien Laurent and Jean-Philippe Peters, 2001. "G@RCH 2.0: An Ox Package for Estimating and Forecasting Various ARCH Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 123, Society for Computational Economics.
- A. Talha Yalta & Olaf Jenal, 2008.
"On the Importance of Verifying Forecasting Results,"
0804, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Yalta, A. Talha & Jenal, Olaf, 2009. "On the importance of verifying forecasting results," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 62-73.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.