Econometric Software Reliability: EViews, LIMDEP, SHAZAM and TSP
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (March-April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James G. MacKinnon, 1995.
"Numerical Distribution Functions for Unit Root and Cointegration Tests,"
918, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- MacKinnon, James G, 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions for Unit Root and Cointegration Tests," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 601-18, Nov.-Dec..
- Geweke, John, 1996.
"Monte carlo simulation and numerical integration,"
Handbook of Computational Economics,
in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 15, pages 731-800
- McCullough, B. D. & Wilson, Berry, 1999. "On the accuracy of statistical procedures in Microsoft Excel 97," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 27-37, July.
- Dewald, William G & Thursby, Jerry G & Anderson, Richard G, 1986. "Replication in Empirical Economics: The Journal of Money, Credit and Banking Project," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 587-603, September.
- Fiorentini, Gabriele & Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1996.
"Analytic Derivatives and the Computation of GARCH Estimates,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 399-417, July-Aug..
- Fiorentini,G. & Calzolari,G. & Panattoni,L., 1995. "Analytic Derivatives and the Computation of Garch Estimates," Papers 9519, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- McCullough, B D & Vinod, H D, 1998. "Implementing the Double Bootstrap," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 79-95, August.
- Richard G. Anderson & William G. Dewald, 1994. "Replication and scientific standards in applied economics a decade after the Journal of Money, Credit and Banking project," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 79-83.
- Sparks, Gordon R, 1997. " Econometric Views 2.0," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 107-13, March.
- David Letson & B.D. McCullough, 1998. "Better Confidence Intervals: The Double Bootstrap with No Pivot," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(3), pages 552-559.
- H. D. Vinod & B. D. McCullough, 1999. "The Numerical Reliability of Econometric Software," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(2), pages 633-665, June.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1, January.
- Gerald P. Dwyer, Jr. & K. B. Williams, 1999.
"Portable random number generators,"
99-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kulaksizoglu, Tamer, 2012. "Numerical accuracy of Ox 6.2," MPRA Paper 38219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Talha Yalta & A. Yasemin Yalta, 2012.
"Should Economists Use Open Source Software for Doing Research?,"
Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers
20127, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- A. Yalta & A. Yalta, 2010. "Should Economists Use Open Source Software for Doing Research?," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 371-394, April.
- A. Talha Yalta & A. Yasemin Yalta, 2010. "Should Economists Use Open Source Software for Doing Research?," Working Papers 1007, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Ooms, M., 2008. "Trends in Applied Econometrics Software Development 1985-2008, an analysis of Journal of Applied Econometrics research articles, software reviews, data and code," Serie Research Memoranda 0021, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Thomassey, Sébastien, 2010. "Sales forecasts in clothing industry: The key success factor of the supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 470-483, December.
- David M. Lilien, 2000. "Econometric software reliability and nonlinear estimation in EViews: comment," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 107-110.
- Oluwarotimi O. Odeh & Allen M. Featherstone & Jason S. Bergtold, 2010. "Reliability of Statistical Software," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1472-1489.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.