Existence of Nash Equilibrium in n Person Games without Quasi-Concavity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 22 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Demuynck, Thomas & De Rock, Bram, 2013.
"The empirical content of Cournot competition,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(4), pages 1552-1581.
- Bram De Rock & Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck, 2013. "The empirical content of Cournot competition," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/151678, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Thomas DEMUYNCK & Bram DE ROCK, 2011. "The empirical content of Cournot competition," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.11, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 1999.
"Cost Manipulation Games in Oligopoly, with Costs of Manipulating,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Long, Ngo Van & Soubeyran, Antoine, 2001. "Cost Manipulation Games in Oligopoly, with Costs of Manipulating," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(2), pages 505-33, May.
- Van Long, Ngo & Soubeyran, Antoine, 2000.
"Existence and uniqueness of Cournot equilibrium: a contraction mapping approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 345-348, June.
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 1999. "Existence and Uniqueness of Cournot Equilibrium: A Contraction Mapping Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-22, CIRANO.
- Francesco Ciardiello, 2007. "Convexity on Nash Equilibria without Linear Structure," Quaderni DSEMS 15-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Rabia Nessah & Guoqiang Tian, 2009. "Existence of Equilibria in Discontinuous and Nonconvex Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000206, David K. Levine.
- Levent Kockesen & Efe A. Ok & Rajiv Sethi, 1997. "On the Strategic Advantage of Negatively Interdependent Preferences," Game Theory and Information 9708001, EconWPA, revised 08 Aug 1997.
- Rabia Nessah & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2008. "Characterizations of the Existence of Nash Equilibria with Non-convex Strategy Sets," Working Papers 2008-ECO-13, IESEG School of Management.
- Eftichios Sartzetakis, 2004. "On the Efficiency of Competitive Markets for Emission Permits," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Bich Philippe, 2009. "Existence of pure Nash equilibria in discontinuous and non quasiconcave games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 395-410, November.
- Rabia Nessah & Guoqiang Tian, 2008. "The Existence of Equilibria in Discontinuous and Nonconvex Games," Working Papers 2008-ECO-14, IESEG School of Management, revised Mar 2010.
- Rabia Nessah & Guoqiang Tian, 2008. "Existence of Equilibrium in Minimax Inequalities, Saddle Points, Fixed Points, and Games without Convexity Sets," Working Papers 2008-ECO-15, IESEG School of Management, revised Nov 2010.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.