Normative comparisons of customs unions and other types of free trade association
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 23 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Murray Kemp & Henry Wan, 2005. "On The Existence Of Equivalent Tariff Vectors — When The Status Quo Matters," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 50(sp), pages 345-359.
- Murray Kemp & Henry Wan, 1986. "The comparison of second-best equilibria: The case of customs unions," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 161-167, December.
- Murray C. Kemp & Koji Shimomura, 1998.
"A Second Elementary Proposition Concerning: The Formation of Customs Unions,"
Discussion Paper Series
95, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised May 1998.
- Murray C. Kemp & Koji Shimomura, 2001. "A Second Elementary Proposition Concerning the Formation of Customs Unions," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 52(1), pages 64-69.
- Kemp, M.C. & Shimomura, K., 1998. "A Second Elementary Proposition Concerning the Formation of Customs Unions," Papers 98/09, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Woodland , Alan D., 2006.
"Non-Preferential Trading Clubs,"
06-2004, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Murray C. Kemp, 2005. "Trade Gains: The End Of The Road?," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 50(sp), pages 361-368.
- Panagariya, Arvind & Krishna, Pravin, 2002. "On necessarily welfare-enhancing free trade areas," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 353-367, August.
- Kemp, Murray C. & Wan, Henry Jr., 1976. "An elementary proposition concerning the formation of customs unions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 95-97, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.