Recent financial deregulation and the interest elasticity of M1 demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): Jul ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Phillip Cagan & Anna J. Schwartz, 1987.
"Has the Growth of Money Substitutes Hindered Monetary Policy?,"
in: Money in Historical Perspective, pages 209-233
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cagan, Phillip & Schwartz, Anna Jacobson, 1975. "Has the Growth of Money Substitutes Hindered Monetary Policy?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 137-59, May.
- Layson, Stephen K & Seaks, Terry G, 1984. "Estimation and Testing for Functional Form in First Difference Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(2), pages 338-43, May.
- Stephen M. Goldfeld, 1976. "The Case of the Missing Money," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(3), pages 683-740.
- Spencer, David E, 1985. "Money Demand and the Price Level," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 490-96, August.
- Plosser, Charles I. & Schwert*, G. William, 1978. "Money, income, and sunspots: Measuring economic relationships and the effects of differencing," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 637-660, November.
- Lieberman, Charles, 1979. "Structural and Technological Change in Money Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 324-29, May.
- R. W. Hafer & Scott E. Hein, 1982. "Financial innovations and the interest elasticity of money demand: some historical evidence," Working Papers 1982-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Thomas D. Simpson, 1984. "Changes in the Financial System: Implication for Monetary Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 15(1), pages 249-272.
- Mehra, Yash P, 1978. "Is Money Exogenous in Money-Demand Equations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(2), pages 211-28, April.
- Steven R. Cunningham, 1993. "The Relationship of Opportunity Cost to the Interest Elasticity of Money Demand," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 309-319, Summer.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.