Recent financial deregulation and the interest elasticity of M1 demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): Jul ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Spencer, David E, 1985. "Money Demand and the Price Level," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 490-96, August.
- Lieberman, Charles, 1979. "Structural and Technological Change in Money Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 324-29, May.
- Mehra, Yash P, 1978. "Is Money Exogenous in Money-Demand Equations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(2), pages 211-28, April.
- Plosser, Charles I. & Schwert*, G. William, 1978. "Money, income, and sunspots: Measuring economic relationships and the effects of differencing," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 637-660, November.
- Cagan, Phillip & Schwartz, Anna Jacobson, 1975.
"Has the Growth of Money Substitutes Hindered Monetary Policy?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 137-59, May.
- Phillip Cagan & Anna J. Schwartz, 1987. "Has the Growth of Money Substitutes Hindered Monetary Policy?," NBER Chapters, in: Money in Historical Perspective, pages 209-233 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Layson, Stephen K & Seaks, Terry G, 1984. "Estimation and Testing for Functional Form in First Difference Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(2), pages 338-43, May.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Stephen M. Goldfeld, 1976. "The Case of the Missing Money," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(3), pages 683-740.
- R. W. Hafer & Scott E. Hein, 1982. "Financial innovations and the interest elasticity of money demand: some historical evidence," Working Papers 1982-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.