Financial innovations and the interest elasticity of money demand: some historical evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its series Working Papers with number 1982-011.
Date of creation: 1982
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, May 1984, 16(2), pp. 247-52
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1986.
"More on the Speed of Adjustment in Inventory Models,"
NBER Working Papers
1913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blinder, Alan S, 1986. "More on the Speed of Adjustment in Inventory Models," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 355-65, August.
- Cara S. Lown, 1987. "Financial innovation and monetary policy effectiveness," Research Paper 8701, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Yash P. Mehra, 1986. "Recent financial deregulation and the interest elasticity of M1 demand," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 13-24.
- Masoud Moghaddam, 1997. "Financial innovations and the interest elasticity of money demand: Evidence from an error correction model," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(2), pages 155-163, June.
- Goodhart, Charles, 1989. "The Conduct of Monetary Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(396), pages 293-346, June.
- Yash P. Mehra, 1985. "The recent financial deregulation and the interest elasticity of the simple M1 demand function : an empirical note," Working Paper 85-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Mansor Ibrhim, 2001. "Financial Factors and the Empirical Behavior of Money Demand: A Case Study of Malaysia," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 55-72.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1988.
"Ricardian Equivalence: An Evaluation of Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
2330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1987. "Ricardian Equivalence: An Evaluation of Theory and Evidence," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1987, Volume 2, pages 263-316 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.