Is Money Exogenous in Money-Demand Equations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 86 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sims, Christopher A., 2011.
"Statistical Modeling of Monetary Policy and its Effects,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
2011-5, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Christopher A. Sims, 2012. "Statistical Modeling of Monetary Policy and Its Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(4), pages 1187-1205, June.
- Christopher A. Sims, 2010. "But Economics Is Not an Experimental Science," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 24(2), pages 59-68, Spring.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1981. "The Roles of Money and Credit in Macroeconomic Analysis," NBER Working Papers 0831, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yash P. Mehra, 1986. "Recent financial deregulation and the interest elasticity of M1 demand," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 13-24.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.