The 3-6-3 rule : an urban myth?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its journal Economic Quarterly.
Volume (Year): (2006)
Issue (Month): Win ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wheelock, David C., 1993. "Government Policy and Banking Market Structure in the 1920s," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 53(04), pages 857-879, December.
- Flannery, Mark J., 1984.
"The social costs of unit banking restrictions,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 237-249, March.
- Mark J. Flannery, . "The Social Costs of Unit Banking Restrictions," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 15-82, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- David L. Mengle, 1989. "Banking under changing rules: the fifth district since 1970," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Mar, pages 3-7.
- Kartik Athreya, 2001. "The growth of unsecured credit : are we better off?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 11-33.
- John R. Walter, 2005. "Depression era bank failures : the great contagion of the great shakedown?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 39-54.
- Norman N. Bowsher, 1974. "Usury laws: harmful when effective," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 16-23.
- Mark Furletti, 2004. "The debate over the National Bank Act and the preemption of state efforts to regulate credit cards," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 04-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.