Depression era bank failures : the great contagion of the great shakedown?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its journal Economic Quarterly.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): Win ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jovanovic, B. & MacDonald, G.M., 1992.
"The Life-Cycle of Competitive Industry,"
92-09, Rochester, Business - Financial Research and Policy Studies.
- Steven Klepper, 2002. "Firm Survival and the Evolution of Oligopoly," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 33(1), pages 37-61, Spring.
- Elise A. Couper & John P. Hejkal & Alexander L. Wolman, 2003. "Boom and bust in telecommunications," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 1-24.
- John R. Walter, 2006. "The 3-6-3 rule : an urban myth?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 51-78.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2009. "Monetary policy in the 2008-2009 recession," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 201-233.
- Sorana Vătavu & Marilen Pirtea & Sorin Vătavu, 2011. "A Review of Financial Regulations to Avoid the Nationalisation of Losses in the Banking System," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 11(1), pages 277-288.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.