Should we subsidize the use of currency?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its journal Economic Quarterly.
Volume (Year): (1993)
Issue (Month): Win ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Eduardo Galán Camacho & Miguel Sarmiento Paipilla, .
"Banknote Printing At Modern Central Banking: Trends, Costs, And Efficiency,"
Borradores de Economia
476, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jorge Eduardo Galán Camacho & Miguel Sarmiento Paipilla, 2007. "Banknote Printing At Modern Central Banking:Trends, Costs, And Efficiency," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004393, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Khiaonarong, Tanai, 2003. "Payment systems efficiency, policy approaches, and the role of the central bank," Research Discussion Papers 1/2003, Bank of Finland.
- Jeffrey M. Lacker, 1996. "Stored value cards: costly private substitutes for government currency," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 1-25.
- repec:reg:wpaper:316 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:reg:wpaper:247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tanai Khiaonarong, 2004. "Payment systems efficiency, policy approaches, and the role of the central bank," Finance 0405004, EconWPA.
- Jeffrey M. Lacker, 1996. "Stored value cards: costly private substitutes for currency," Working Paper 96-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Hubert P. Janicki & Nashat F. Moin & Andrea L. Waddle & Alexander L. Wolman, 2007. "Currency quality and changes in the behavior of depository institutions," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 361-391.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.