Three funerals and a wedding
AbstractThis article is a modified and updated version of a speech presented at the Regional Economic Summit, Evansville, Indiana, November 20, 2008.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): Jan ()
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2002.
"Has the Business Cycle Changed and Why?,"
NBER Working Papers
9127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bullard, James B. & Singh, Aarti, 2009.
"Learning and the Great Moderation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7401, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bullard, James & Singh, Aarti, 2009. "Learning and the Great Moderation," Working Papers 2009-01, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- James B. Bullard & Aarti Singh, 2009. "Learning and the Great Moderation," Working Papers 2007-027, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Aarti Singh & James Bullard, 2007. "Learning and the Great Moderation," 2007 Meeting Papers 523, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Honkapohja, Seppo, 2009. "The 1990’s financial crises in Nordic countries," Research Discussion Papers 5/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Landais, Bernard, 2009.
"La politique monétaire et la crise
[Monetary Policy and The Crisis]," MPRA Paper 15652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.